The Assembler will be helping in the assembly department to ensure that orders are completed in a timely, cost effective and consistent manner to ensure a quality end product.
- Collecting all material and equipment to begin the process
- Reading and comprehending instructions, reading blueprints and following established procedures
- Align material and assembling parts to build more complex units
- Wrapping, banding, crating the product so it is ready for shipment.
- Moving finished products to the staging areas.
- Ability to complete multiple drive bases on a daily basis
- Cleaning and maintaining an organized work area
- Maintaining all required paperwork, records, documentation, etc.
- Recommends upgrades, repair or replacement of equipment to ensure consistent and reliable operation
- Works safely and follows all company safety rules
- Requires education equivalent to a High School Diploma.
- Requires experience in a fast-paced, team environment preferably from a manufacturing business with 1 year of mechanical assembly experience
- 1 year of experience preferred in a CNC and/or mechanic related field
- Requires the ability to be cross trained in multiple areas
- Requires the ability to read blueprints and tape measurers
- Requires working knowledge of basic hand tools
- Requires strong diagnostic skills
- Frequent use of hands to finger, handle, grasp or touch objects and tools
- Frequently is required to talk, hear and listen
- Frequent standing, walking, climbing, kneeling, squatting, stooping, crouching, crawling, twisting, bending, reaching
- Occasionally lifts and or moves up to 70 pounds
Pay Rate: $10-15 per hour
Days/Hours (shift): Monday- Friday. 1st shift (7:00am to 3:30pm), 2nd (4:00pm to 2:00am)
*Hours are subject to change depending on work load, must be flexible.