The CDL Driver drives truck to transport materials to and from specified destinations. Secondary transport duties include operation of semi-roll off and van body equipment.
- Drives truck to destination and operates specialized pump equipment on vehicle to load, unload, or disperse cargo or materials.
- Prepares customer’s delivery ticket specific to the product delivered and obtains customer signature.
- Accurate completion of electronic Driver Logs daily.
- Keeps record of materials and products transported.
- Maintains records such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, and shipping manifests according to state and federal regulations.
- Maintains telephone and electronic contact with dispatch to receive delivery instructions.
- Reads maps and follow written and verbal geographic directions.
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water.
- Secures cargo prior to and during transit.
- Ensure elite standard of all operating equipment including but not limited to inside cab, outside cab, outside tanks, hoses, trays, fittings, and all other ancillary parts.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Due to interstate travel in a commercial vehicle and federal regulations, candidates must be 21 years or older.
- Possess a Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License with HazMat and Tanker Endorsements.
- 2+ years driving experience.
- Has not received any disqualifications to drive a commercial motor vehicle according to the provisions of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, 391.15.
- Abide by standard DOT regulations at all times.
- This position requires the employee to sit and drive for long periods of time.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must be responsible, well organized and exhibit great Safety Awareness; identify and correct conditions that effect employee and client safety. (#LI-LD1)
Pay Rate: $20K – 40K per year
Days/Hours (shift): Multiple Shifts and Hours
*Hours are subject to change depending on work load, must be flexible.