You’ll be doing preventative maintenance and repairs of all levels on the newest and best-maintained fleet of vehicles in the industry. You will help us keep our vehicles in shape and on the road. You are trusted to work independently while doing major and minor repairs, performing road tests to diagnose problems, and completing maintenance tasks.
- Repairs and maintains school buses and school bus equipment.
- Test drives repaired equipment.
- Oils and greases vehicles; changes filters.
- Basic computer skills in order to navigate in ISIS for diagnostics
- Knowledge of basic engine and driveline
- Knowledge of basic electrical
- Knowledge of cab and suspension
- Trailer preventative maintenance work
- Knowledge of air, hydraulic, and full power brake systems
- Knowledgeable of medium and heavy duty truck product
- Inspection and lubrication
- Cab, frame front axle, steering gear & springs
- Brake system, air and hydraulic
- Notifies supervisor of potentially dangerous equipment and corrective action taken.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have or be able to obtain a CDL license
- Subject to a background check and drug screen
- Possess a combination of education and technical experience including a minimum of 3 years diesel service and fleet experience
- ASE Diesel Certifications Strongly Preferred (Must be able/willing to obtain)
- High Value on Master Level Diesel Techs
Pay Rate: $13-24 per hour
Days/Hours (shift): Monday- Friday(8am-5pm)(3:30pm-11:30pm)
*Hours are subject to change depending on work load, must be flexible.