Embroidery Machine Operator
Operates sewing machine to embroider name, monogram, or decorative designs on garments, household articles, material, or uniforms and to stitch cording, braid, or emblems on material or garments.
Multiple Shifts Available!
PTO, Medical, Vision and Dental insurance, Short Term Disability & Accident Insurance, 401K Matching program, Employee Discount, Incentive Program, Company sponsored events, and much more!
Operate embroidery machine to embroider name, monogram, or decorative designs on garments, household articles, material, or uniforms and to stitch cording, braid, or emblems on material or garments
- Reads work order to determine type and location, color and customization of embroidery.
- Selects needle, thread, and thread color and threads it through machine guides and bobbin.
- Adjusts and regulates machine settings.
- Observes sewing operation to detect defects in stitching that indicate machine malfunction and corrects problems encountered.
- Pins tissue paper pattern on fabric to be used as guide or draws guide freehand on fabric.
- Uses embroidery hoops to hold fabric taut.
- Repairs defective embroidery or fills in blanks left by embroidery machine.
- Operates automatic embroidery machines with multiple sewing heads controlled by perforated pattern tape.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area and equipment.
- Organizational Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The employee must regularly lift/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to variety of temperature conditions, fumes, chemicals, and heat.
- The noise level in the work environment
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Manual dexterity
- Team player
- Problem solving
- Quality control
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to variety of temperature conditions, fumes, chemicals, and heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Pay Rate: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour, depends on experience.
1st shift: M-F 6:45 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. with a paid lunch!
2nd Shift: Monday to Thursday 2:45 p.m. to 12:45 a.m. with paid lunch!
|Feature 1||Feature description|
|Feature 2||Feature description|
|Feature 3||Feature description|