We are looking for candidates with attention to detail and good dexterity for the position of Industrial Painter. Industrial Painters are responsible for maintaining technical equipment for the job and ensuring that they are in working order, possessing a wide array of painting tools including thin and thick brushes, airbrushes and rollers and removing previous paint surfaces using masking or a chemical rinse, among other duties.
Moreover, Industrial Painters will need to operate heavy machinery, requiring stamina and physical strength
- Reading instructions and examining surfaces to determine the amount of work necessary.
- Prepping the product and other surfaces for painting along with ensuring the quality of the paint (no mixing)
- Paint surfaces according to instructions using a variety of methods (wet/oil paint)
- Able to be fitted for a respirator
- Moving the finished painted product
- Disposing and removing of old paint appropriately
- Completing work orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Cleaning the painting equipment and maintaining an organized work area
- Maintaining all required paperwork, records, documentation, etc
- Requires painting experience preferably in an industrial setting
- Requires working knowledge of basic hand tools
- Requires the ability to use hand tools and power tools safely
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience painting a variety of surface types.
- Proficiency with technical machinery.
- Physical strength to operate machinery.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Excellent dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Good organizational skill.
- Good verbal communication.
Pay Rate: $15-26 per hour
Days/Hours (shift): Monday- Friday(8am-5pm)(3:30pm-11:30pm)
*Hours are subject to change depending on work load, must be flexible.