We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken Inside Sales/ Customer Service Representative to join our team. The Inside Sales/ Customer Service Representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
To be successful as an Inside Sales/ Customer Service Representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top Inside Sales/ Customer Service Representative should also be very competitive and a good listener.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
Pay Rate: $11-16 per hour
Days/Hours (shift): Monday- Friday(8am-5pm)
*Hours are subject to change depending on work load, must be flexible.