We are looking for a skilled Maintenance Mechanic to install, repair, and maintain machinery and equipment. The Maintenance Mechanic’s responsibilities include performing regular inspections of machinery and equipment, carrying out preventative maintenance, and fulfilling other duties such as building maintenance as assigned
- Assembling, installing, and maintaining mechanical systems, machinery, and equipment.
- Troubleshooting machinery and performing routine preventative maintenance.
- Reading, interpreting, and following instructions and operation manuals.
- Maintaining a schedule for inspecting, servicing, and testing machinery.
- Cleaning, repairing and installing equipment and parts as needed.
- Operating a variety of hand and power tools.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Complying with health and safety regulations.
- Performing general maintenance work on buildings as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED.
- 2+ years of experience as a Maintenance Mechanic or in a similar role.
- Trade or vocational school graduation preferred.
- Knowledge and ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Mechanical aptitude and ability.
- Strong computer skills.
- Physical dexterity.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
Pay Rate: $16-29 per hour
Days/Hours (shift): Monday- Friday(8am-5pm)(3:30pm-11:30pm)
*Hours are subject to change depending on workload, must be flexible.