We are currently seeking an experienced and highly-skilled Mechanical Engineer. You will collaborate with a team of engineers, architects, and designers to develop more efficient manufacturing machinery that utilizes less energy without sacrificing performance.
- Create, refine, and detail 2D and 3D CAD models and prepare drawings using SolidWorks.
- Analyze and detail tolerances for interference and stack – up in production situations.
- Maintain ECR/ECN and revision control documentation.
- Create and detail one-time modifications or customization to existing products.
- Communicate with internal customers to understand requirements.
- Communicate changes, special instructions and other details to the production floor.
- Bachelor’ s degree in mechanical engineering, mechanical engineering technology, or a related field.
- Ability to work with customer’ s to design and develop mechanical systems and solutions for their equipment needs.
- 3+ years of experience with mechanical design or manufacturing engineering work (preferred).
- Highly proficient with Autocad software.
- Experience with mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge such as Matlab and LabView.
- Able to create 2-D or 3-D designs to run simulations, analyze, and tests
- Monitor and analyze mechanical devices for problems.
- Develop new devices or changes to improve current equipment.
- Recommend design changes, cost reductions, warranty improvements, and manufacturing issues.
- Oversee installation of new system or machinery Perform and analyze tests to track results.
Pay Rate: $50K – 80k per year
Days/Hours (shift): Monday- Friday (8am-5pm)